Monday, October 15, 2007

Grape or Red?

Overshare: I just sent you an email.

I hate it when she does that-- sends me an email and then walks directly into my office to discuss it. I guess I'd rather have a least a moment to process whatever it is she's sent before I'm forced to talk about it.

Overshare: Is it there yet?
Anonymous: Nope.

[Awkward pause.]

Overshare: Now?
Anonymous: Nope.

[Awkward pause.]

Overshare: What about...
Anonymous: All right, it's here. An evite?
Overshare: YEP! FOR MY BIRTHDAY!
Anonymous: But isn't your birthday in two months?
Overshare: Yes! Two months from today exactly!
Anonymous: A little early for an evite, isn't it?
Overshare: Oh, well you know I love to plan.
Anonymous: Right.
Overshare: All right, so reply!
Anonymous: What?
Overshare: REPLY!
Anonymous: Well, I'm not sure what my schedule is going to look like in two months...
Overshare: Well, now you know what you're doing on the 21st! RSVP!
Anonymous: I was thinking about going out of town...
Overshare: Just go a different weekend! RSVP, NOW!
Anonymous: Why the urgency?
Overshare: I need to know how much jello to buy for the jello shots!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, October 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahhahaha!

 
At 8:13 AM, October 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you realize how many jello shots she would have to be planning to be lining up her jello supply two months in advance?

 
At 9:59 PM, November 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh for heaven's sake POST AGAIN. I'm hanging on the edge of my Gaiam ball chair seat just waiting to see what hilarity has ensued...esp for Halloween. Thank you for sharing your torture - it makes all of us feel a little camaraderie

 
At 11:53 AM, November 28, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

Are you okay? Sadly, my life is a little more empty without an Overshare update...

 
At 8:07 AM, November 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuuummmmmmm, where the hell are you?.....anonymous?

 
At 11:04 AM, December 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG... I have been on maternity leave for the past 12 weeks, just returning to the office this week. During that WHOLE TIME I only get two posts??? Please, please, please post again!!!

 
At 6:05 PM, December 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back, come back, where ever you are!

 
At 8:22 AM, December 12, 2007, Blogger AlyssaSophia said...

Can we get one last entry before the new year? A little Christmas present for us all?

 
At 12:46 PM, January 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come back. We miss you.

 
At 8:20 AM, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you quit? Did SHE quit? Oh please oh please come back!

 
At 8:23 AM, January 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, she didn't quit. Hey, A.C. I think there's going to be a mutiny!

 
At 8:18 AM, January 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE at least tell us how the party was? Were there green Jell-O shots, too???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home