Thursday, August 16, 2007

Because Why Should They Stop at Bail?

Overshare: Well, I FINALLY decided what to buy CTF for his birthday. After MUCH debate.

Might I suggest this? It does combine two odditites into one!




Oh no. A small, quirky gift recalling a private joke? That's simply too mundane for Overshare to give her non-boyfriend bouncer sex partner/best friend!! (Who, I'd like to remind everyone, once gave her a used pair of men's rollerskates.)

Overshare: Yeah, I decided to give him a cell phone.
Anonymous: A CELL PHONE??!
Overshare: Yeah... he hasn't had one in years because he never used to pay the bill and it got shut off. And it's just SO HARD to reach him sometimes! So I figured a cell phone would take care of that!
Anonymous: What makes you think he'll pay the bill now?
Overshare: Oh, well... I'm just going to add him to my plan so I don't have to worry about it.
Anonymous: So you're going to be paying for his service too? That's quite a birthday gift.
Overshare: That's the best part! Technically, my parents pay for my service-- they gave me a phone for Christmas and said they'd pay for the service for two years. So I'm just adding him to that!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, August 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't call her adventures "Amazing" for nothing.

 
At 10:46 AM, August 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaahahahah.. I'd say I pity her parents but I don't really.. they must have something to do with how she turned out!

 
At 8:59 AM, August 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, can you really call this a gift? (from her anyway?)

 
At 9:21 AM, August 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would have loved the flask that it comes with, too. Oh wait, that's a thermos.

 
At 10:47 AM, August 23, 2007, Blogger David said...

Are her parents also brother and sister?

 
At 11:25 AM, September 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have you been, Anonymous???

 
At 12:30 AM, September 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back, come back, where ever you are!

 
At 10:18 AM, September 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay to the low-life PIMP, CTF.

 
At 12:10 PM, November 19, 2007, Blogger Isabel said...

Dude, how am I just finding this blog now?! It's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home