Thursday, May 17, 2007

WikiGoogle

It's been a while since I've posted about the Google Antics that bring people by this blog. This is my ultimate favorite thing to monitor about the blog, really... because DAMN, people use search engines for some funny stuff.

For example:

What does a handbag say about a lady?
Why, we all know handbags are dirty rotten lying scoundrels who, when given a chance, reveal all of a lady's deepest darkest secrets. As if you needed to ask Google that.

Funnies of the horrible coworkers
Something about this (the syntax? The word "funnies?" The fact that they used the article "the"?) makes me giggle. It seems like a phrase that my grandmother would have used in a search engine.

Fake cell phone stalker
Wait a second: is the cell phone fake? The stalker? Color me confused.

I overheard you guys are looking for a nanny.
Because I know that when I look for a nanny, the first thing that on my list of requirements is "Eavesdropper." Right up there with "Dates a felon."

Should I take a sick day?
I love that someone out there treats Google like a Magic 8 Ball.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess when you google stupid, you get stupid results.

But google is not to blame here. Stupid is as stupid uses search engines for..PERIOD...

But I'll google stupid all my life for these tales from the cubicle.

 
At 12:59 PM, May 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Funnies of the horrible coworkers"... heh heh... reminds me of "All your base are belong to us."

Somebody set up us the bomb!

 
At 4:36 PM, May 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But it's Thursday.....

 
At 6:35 PM, May 29, 2007, Blogger tfg said...

For the record, it was Anonymous Coworker's Balls that brought me here.

 
At 1:20 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger acw said...

Hey, you're an anonymous coworker too! Cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home