Friday, October 28, 2005

Toolshed

Toolshed is a slightly older, married man. Overshare loves Toolshed. Thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. She spends tons of time in his cubicle, talking about everything under the sun and she often tells us what a personal-relationships guru he is. He is, obviously, a complete tool.

One day, I was standing by Witty Comeback's desk and witnessed this exchange between Overshare and Toolshed.

Toolshed: What's the matter?
Overshare, fidgeting with her shirt: Nothing.
Toolshed: No, really. What's the matter?
Overshare: You sure you want to know?
Toolshed: Hit me.
Overshare: It's just that this bra hits my nipples in the wrong way. They're really sensitive, which, you know, is great during sex, but some bras just aggravate them.
Toolshed: Hmm. Can you do something about it?
Overshare: One sec.

Keep in mind that they're in a cubicle with other people in plain sight, not an office (not that an office would make this part any better.) Overshare then reached inside her low-cut shirt, inside her bra, and completely readjusted herself in front of (married, older, slighty-higher-in-the-ranks) Toolshed, who didn't seem to mind in the slightest.

Now, I have a couple of questions:
1. Why does Toolshed get asked if "he really wants to know" and the rest of us are simply subjected to comments we'd really rather NOT know?
2. Who says "Hit me"?
3. Was the "great during sex" comment absolutely necessary? I mean really. My mind's eye is pissed off at me for overhearing that one.

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My minds eye is begging to be poked out as well, and I wasn't even there. thanks.

 
At 3:13 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is just so much wrongness...
a) Subject Matter;
2) Readjustment of said Subject Matter;
D) No one actually hit that guy!

Funny though! Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home