Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Uh.... Thanks?

So, just to remind you... I work in an office of crazy people. Granted, their level of craziness doesn't come anywhere close to challenging Overshare for the championship, but I have some random ass conversations with other coworkers as well.

Case in Point:

Oh-My-God-I-Loved-It: Oh my God. I love your sweater.
Anonymous Coworker: Thanks.
OMGILI: It's such a pretty color.
Anonymous Coworker: Thanks-- my mom bought it for me.
OMGILI: Is that a tank top underneath?
Anonymous Coworker: Yeah, it's got snowflakes on it...
OMGILI: You know.... you really could have gone without it; we all love your cleave.
Anonymous Coworker: ...................

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, February 05, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it to cleaver.

 
At 2:10 PM, February 05, 2008, Blogger AlyssaSophia said...

Oh yeah, OMGILI will definitely think you're clea... is amazing when you get yourself a set of those...well, you know what. I don't want to scoop you (I didn't even know you were back from your hiatus until AFTER I sent you that link). Glad to see you're back in the saddle, Overshare!

 
At 2:53 PM, February 05, 2008, Blogger Marcia said...

I'm sure your cleavage is fabulous, but that comment is pretty much over the line.

 
At 8:56 PM, February 06, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was just special!

 
At 11:34 AM, February 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet another reason to wear the tank..

 
At 12:54 PM, February 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see if she's right. Show us a picture.

 
At 8:09 AM, March 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you go? did you fall in love with overshare again?

 
At 6:36 AM, March 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come back, dear blogger... come back!

 
At 4:46 PM, April 09, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we miss you. how about some closure if you've given up your stealth bloggin ways???

 
At 8:52 AM, April 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am begining to think you died

 
At 11:13 AM, April 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come back.

 
At 1:15 PM, April 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what's up? Did you quit on us. I miss you!!! :>(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home