Thursday, November 17, 2005

Humidity Sucks

I promise that there's more to come on the Overshare/CTB drama. Have no fear. That said, enjoy this brief interlude:

Overshare, as she walks into my office: Don't you just hate summer?
Anonymous: I actually like summer. A lot.
Overshare: Well, I guess it's ok. I just hate the fact that I spend all summer feeling so gross.
Anonymous: I guess that's true. It can get pretty humid.
Overshare: I just sweat so much! Especially between my legs when I wear skirts.

(Awkward pause. Overshare fans her skirt around herself a few times in silence.)

Overshare: Well, I'll let you get back to work.

2 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, November 18, 2005, Blogger SassyWonk said...

YOU are hilarious! This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time...cant wait to see what happens nect with Overshare!

 
At 8:47 AM, November 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, you have encouraged me to write about the sheer nonsense that goes on in my organization. Some of it illegal even!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home