Thursday, January 05, 2006

Chicken Pesto Stromboli

I have no idea if anyone is still reading this.... I've been gone a long time. Holidays, yknow? So, as an apology... I'll hold off on telling the sad CTF story and give you this piece of Overshare fluff:

There's this place by my work that makes the World's Best Chicken Pesto Stromboli. Seriously-- they're riot-inducing. I've seen old women nearly come to blows over the last one.

One day, I'm sitting in my office with the CP Stromboli, getting ready to start my lunch when Overshare walks by.

Overshare: Mmmmmmmmm.
Anonymous, hoping to cut her off at the pass: Chicken Pesto Stromboli.
Overshare: Mmmmmmm!!!!!! Oooooohhhhhhhhh.
Anonymous: They had five more left, if you wanted to go get one.
Overshare, hands in her hair: Mmmm. Aren't they the Best. Thing. You've. Everrrrrrr. Taaaasted?
Anonymous, pissed off that Overshare is about to ruin her appetite: Yep.
Overshare: You're soooo lucky. MMMM!!!!! MMMMM!!!!

Foodgasm apparently complete, Overshare walks away.

Anonymous, pushing stromboli away: Bitch.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger SassyWonk said...

Tell the "sad" story!! I'm dying to know what happens...

 
At 10:48 AM, January 05, 2006, Blogger Mother of 2 said...

I check every day to see the latest! Glad your back!

 
At 9:12 AM, January 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CP....just that made the treat worth drooooooooooling for.

 
At 1:41 PM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still reading! I want to read the sad story too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home