Monday, November 28, 2005

He Lives Where?

Sorry for the long delay-- I was out of town. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Overshare: My roommates hate me.
Anonymous, feeling sorry for the roommates already: Why?
Overshare: They think CTB's over too much.
Anonymous: Well, how much is he over?
Overshare: Last week we had sex six times, which means, what? Four nights? That's not too much!
Anonymous, trying not to choke: It's more than half the week.
Overshare: Well what are we supposed to do? He lives with his parents! We can't do it there!
Anonymous: I thought he was 34.
Overshare, confused: He is.
Anonymous: Why does he live with his parents?
Overshare: Never asked.
Anonymous: You've never asked?
Overshare: No! It's a nice house!

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW YOU!!!!????

Oh man....I can't get enough Spaceship face.

 
At 12:08 PM, December 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The people want more! Give the peoples what they want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home