Thursday, January 19, 2006

Six Pack Pride

Overshare: How was your weekend, Anonymous?
Anonymous: Fine. I went shopping, watched a movie. No big deal. What about you?
Overshare: CTF and I went to the beach.
Anonymous: That sounds fun.
Overshare: Yeah, we had a great time. And I was so proud of CTF-- we didn't drink all weekend and he never complained.
Anonymous: Hmmm.
Overshare: Yeah, we just had a six pack on the boardwalk and danced all weekend.
Anonymous: I thought you said you didn't drink all weekend.
Overshare: Oh well, a six pack is like water to CTF.
Anonymous: I bet.
Overshare: It was really important to me to know that he could go a whole weekend without drinking. I was starting to worry he was an alcoholic!
Anonymous: Well, I think it's safe to say there's no doubt about it now.
Overshare: For sure!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, January 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the cop who has pulled CTF over on the highway after leaving the beach: "What's the matter officer? No, I haven't had anything to drink all weekend. Just 6 bottles of water."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home