Monday, March 20, 2006

Halloween

Overshare: I changed my Halloween costume.
Anonymous: I don't think I heard what the original one was going to be.
Overshare: Oh, well, originally I was going to be a cat. I had this black leather mini-skirt with a matching bustier and ears.
Anonymous, thankful that she changed her mind: And now?
Overshare: I'm going to be a Swedish Nanny.

Yes, you read that correctly. A
SWEDISH. NANNY.

Anonymous, trying not to laugh hysterically: And what, pray tell, does a Swedish Nanny costume look like?
Overshare: I've got a blonde wig, some wooden clogs, a short skirt... and the best part of all?
Anonymous, truly dying to know: Yes?
Overshare: I'm wearing a Baby Bjorn, with a doll in it.

Yep, you read that correctly too.

After all, what Swedish Nanny costume would be complete with out
one of these?

Anonymous: Surely you're not going trick-or-treating...
Overshare: Oh no. I'm going on a bar crawl.
Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: And you want to know the best part? The bar crawl ends at Skank Bar.
Anonymous: Won't CTF be working?
Overshare: Sure will. And Swedish Nanny will be there too.
Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: I can't wait to see the look on their faces.

I'm not sure Skank Bar is big enough for two Swedish Nannies.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, March 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Halloween 6 months away???

 
At 7:00 AM, March 21, 2006, Blogger Anonymous Coworker said...

To clarify: I'm still telling backstory when it comes to the CTF/Swedish Nanny/Overshare stuff. We've got a lot to catch up on; she was talking about Halloween 2005.

I've thrown in a few up-to-date Overshares because they were simply too good not to post right away, but for the most part I'm still catching up to the present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home