Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Swedish Nanny, Part II

Overshare: He lied. Again.
Anonymous: I can’t say I’m surprised.
Overshare: He’s dating Swedish Nanny.
Anonymous: Really?
Overshare: Yep.
Anonymous: How do you know?
Overshare: We went to the beach this weekend, and she kept calling my cell phone.
Anonymous: Why did she call your cell phone?
Overshare: Because CTF doesn’t have one.
Anonymous: So he gave her your number to reach him, while he was at the beach with you?
Overshare: Yep.
Anonymous: And you’re ok with that?
Overshare: No, but how else was she supposed to reach him?
Anonymous, wanting to slam her head against her desk: Why did he even go if he’s dating someone else?
Overshare: Because he loves me.
Anonymous: He loves you?
Overshare: That’s what he says.
Anonymous: Then why date someone else?
Overshare: She convinced him to.
Anonymous: She convinced him to? I’m sorry, but is he not a 34-year-old man? How in the world does he get convinced to date someone when he loves someone else?
Overshare: He just feels bad for her. She’s Swedish and hates her job and has no friends… and he’s such a nice guy… he just had to.
Anonymous: That’s crap, and I think you know it.
Overshare: I just think it’s so sad… because the sex is so good. It was just like old times this weekend. It’s there between us. I can’t believe she had to come along and mess it all up.
Anonymous: Does she know you used to date CTF?
Overshare: No.
Anonymous: So who did she think he went to the beach with?
Overshare: His brother’s girlfriend.
Anonymous: Does CTF even have a brother?
Overshare: No.
Anonymous: Wow. Can you even imagine the lies she’s hearing?

4 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this brillance AND a graduate degree, huh?

That has got to be one of the top 10 most assinine conversations in the world. I had to read it twice to make sure I understood it right. I don't know how you do it. Really.

 
At 7:43 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger timoni said...

Okay, has anybody ever read "Matilda?" There's this headmistress who does truly appalling things to the kids, and when one of the characters ask why nobody's stopped the headmistress yet, someone explains that her secret is being so completely over-the-top insane that it's just unbelieveable.

I think that is also CTF's secret.

 
At 8:47 AM, March 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quarto--I think you might be on to something.
My own bizarre coworker asked me if I thought capri pants were OK for 3 almost 4 year old boys. Huh? Capri pants for a little boy? NO!!!

 
At 9:05 AM, March 15, 2006, Blogger Diedre said...

" It’s there between us. I can’t believe she had to come along and mess it all up."

Overshare is so attracted to liars that she even enjoys lying to herself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home