Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just Like A Pearl

Overshare: You know what I love about CTF the most?
Anonymous: Ugh. No.
Overshare: He’s so cultured.

It’s ok. I know you need to read it again, so I’ll just wait here.

Ready? Just so we’re on the same page:

Cultured, defined: Civilized; marked by refinement in taste and manners; "cultivated speech"; "cultured tastes"; "a genteel old lady"; "polite society".

Anonymous: Cultured?
Overshare: Yeah. I asked him what he wanted to do this weekend and he got all quiet… like he had something to say but didn’t know how to say it, so I had to prod him a bit and he finally said… Guess.
Anonymous: Guess?
Overshare: Yeah, guess what he said.
Anonymous: Er… to see a movie?
Overshare: That’s what I thought too! But he’s so cultured… he wants to go see a play instead.
Anonymous: That’s cool. What play?
Overshare: Oh, he said he didn’t have an opinion, as long as it doesn’t suck and he's home in time to watch wrestling on TV.

Cultured, like she said.

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, May 12, 2006, Blogger Tiffany said...

LOL, sounds suspicious. We must find out on Monday what play they saw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home