Friday, May 05, 2006

Nary a Hair

Overshare: I had my pap smear this morning.
Anonymous: Er...
Overshare: Nothing to worry about, apparently. I was a little scared because CTF was pretty rough last night, but the doctor didn't say anything about it.
Anonymous: [stomach turns]
Overshare: He gave me the nicest compliment too...
Anonymous, who needs to learn to not ask questions: The doctor or CTF?
Overshare: The doctor. He said I'm really well groomed down there. Maybe the cleanest he's ever seen.
Anonymous: Uh...
Overshare: So I told him all about my waxer. I swear, she's my best friend. She's SO thorough.
Anonymous: Er...
Overshare: Seriously. There's nary a hair down there! Want her number?

The epitome of class and sophistication, folks.

3 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, May 05, 2006, Blogger cara said...

OH.

MY.

GOD.

the humanity!

 
At 2:19 PM, May 05, 2006, Blogger Diedre said...

Nary!

 
At 6:41 AM, May 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, I should not have read this first thing this morning. Oy vey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home