Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Toolshed's Wife

I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone when they have married a complete tool. When you marry Toolshed... let's just say you had it coming.

It appears that Toolshed's Wife may be a tiny bit concerned that Toolshed is rather flirtatious and works with a lot of women, if some overheard phone conversations are any indication.

And I'm sure Toolshed being after all, a TOOL, goes home to Toolshed's Wife and tells her stories all about his favorite coworker, Overshare. And I think we all know that telling your possibly paranoid wife who is already concerned about your actions at work the story of, say,
swapping shoes with a certain coworker, or of said coworker having ultra-sensitive nipples... well, I think we can all imagine that Toolshed's Wife is going to be predisposed to disliking Overshare.

We got to find out for sure when Overshare met Toolshed's Wife at a work social event. Things didn't go so well.

Anonymous: How did the social event go?
Overshare: Oh, it was great! They had an open bar, which I of course utilized to it's fullest extent.
Anonymous: Sounds great.
Overshare: Oh, it was fabulous. That is, until I met Toolshed's Wife.
Anonymous: Uhoh.
Overshare: What a bitch!
Anonymous: What did she do?
Overshare: She refused to speak.
Anonymous: What?
Overshare: She wouldn't answer any of my questions. You know, I was just trying to be nice-- asking her where she went to college, how that problem with her parents worked out...
Anonymous: Problem with her parents?
Overshare: Didn't Toolshed tell you?
Anonymous: Why would Toolshed tell me about a problem his wife was having with her parents?
Overshare: Why wouldn't he? He told me.
Anonymous: Well, some people might think it was inappropriate... you know what? Never mind.
Overshare: Anyway. When I brought up the parent problem, she just grabbed Toolshed's arm and walked away. How rude is that? She wouldn't even let me hug him goodbye!
Anonymous, sarcastically: The nerve of some people.
Overshare: Yeah, I told Toolshed he's not allowed to bring her to work functions anymore.

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, March 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to have mad love for Overshare. She is clueless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home