Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Five Minutes Ago

Overshare: I hooked up with a new boy last night.
Anonymous: What?
Overshare: My boobs are going to be on the internet!
Anonymous: What?
Overshare: I was playing [Random Intramural Sport] last night and met this new boy. I was so trashed… and Wyoming kept going on and on about how we promised CTF that we’d go to Skank Bar after the game. So I brought Sporty along with us. CTF was so jealous, especially when Sporty followed me into the girls bathroom and we didn’t come out for a looooonnnnnggggg time.
Anonymous: So, how does all of this end up with your boobs going on the internet?
Overshare: Sporty has a myspace.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

 
At 8:15 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I love this blog so much. I'm now caught up on the saga of Overshare and my nose hurts from office laughing.

-Stephanie

 
At 10:08 AM, June 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe Overshare(and sporty) should know that if you put up nudity on myspace they automatically delete your account...though, I'm interested in seeing this myspace - especially since he's attracted to an idiot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home