Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No Flannel, Huh?

Overshare: What do you wear to bed at night?

I honestly don't know what shocked me more, folks… the fact that she's asking me a question about myself or the very idea that she thinks I would ever answer this question in a million years. Why would anyone ever need to know this piece of information?

Anonymous: Er…
Overshare: [waiting patiently]

She actually wanted me to answer. For the first time ever, she wanted me to respond. I almost answered her honestly, out of pure shock.

I said almost.

Anonymous: Er…
Overshare: Well?
Anonymous: Er… why?
Overshare: CTF and I started sleeping naked, and it’s great. I really recommend it.

Who in the SAM HELL recommends to coworkers that they start sleeping in the nude? Or maybe she was offering CTF’s services. I was too scared to ask.

Overshare: Seriously. It’s so sensual and freeing. Give it a shot.

2 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grossest part of this: SHE HAS ROOMMATES.

 
At 3:22 PM, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There'll be no living with her after this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home