Friday, August 04, 2006

We're Having a Heat Wave

Overshare: God, I hate the summer.

Why do I feel like I’ve heard this before? Oh wait, because I have. Of course, back then, I thought I had heard the “Summer is too hot” rant. I didn’t realize there was more to come.

Anonymous: Hmm.
Overshare: I just feel so gross.
Anonymous: Yes, well… it’s not like this is normal weather, either. It’s bound to break sometime.
Overshare: Yeah, but I’m on my period and it’s just getting disgusting.

Oh. Holy. Hell.

Overshare: Like, really disgusting.

6 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, so wrong. like the depths of wrongness.

 
At 8:26 AM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.

 
At 9:05 AM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Samantic said...

Ick.

 
At 12:33 PM, August 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate people who feel the need to share their bodily function problems, or any sort of bodily functions. Yes, I am one of those people that hates hearing about girls being on their period. Get over it!

 
At 1:18 PM, August 04, 2006, Blogger Diedre said...

thanks for the visual - Y.U.C.k

 
At 8:37 AM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first my stomach felt gross when i red that line...but then, then the little alien popped out of my stomach, right above my belly button, yelled "WTF!?", he then ran away...but...I felt better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home