Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Obviously, I Have a Sub-Par Calendar

Toolshed: Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Did you get that? Toolshed just squealed like a tween at a Cole & Dylan Sprouse sighting.


He’s not even in my office, and the squeal feels like it was launched into my ear. He’s actually down the hall and around the corner at Overshare’s cubicle.

Apparently, she’s excited too because I can hear her responding.

Overshare: I know!! Aren’t they awesome?!?
Toolshed: Squuueeeeeee!!
Overshare: Here… take one. You rip here… fold here… (fades into indistinct mumbling.)

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump…

(That’s the sound of Toolshed running down the hallway and stopping outside my office.)

Toolshed, yelling to Overshare: READY???!?!?
Overshare: Hell yeah!
Toolshed: Here he comes! It’s the Red Baron!!


I know you’re all dying to know what the hell they’re doing, just like I was.

Paper Airplanes.

Overshare got a calendar of paper airplanes.

The best part? Toolshed released his and it flew behind him. Twice.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, June 27, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 8th grade students who would love one of those calendars... but they're 12.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home