Monday, July 17, 2006

Complex Shagging

Just for fun, here are some of the latest search phrases that have lead people to this blog:


What makes a man stop calling after sex
Wife share
Discussing coworker salaries
Daisy Duke Birthday Party
Coworker cubicle slamming doors

I wonder if whoever googled “Daisy Duke Birthday Party” decided for or against having one for themselves after reading our thoughts on the subject…

Overshare: Guess what I did this weekend.
Anonymous: Got drunk?
Overshare: Obviously.

Sidenote: I’m giving every single one of you (even those I don’t know, though it’s going to be harder for you to enforce) the permission to slap me without warning should ever my answer to “Got drunk?” ever come close to resembling “Obviously.” Clearly, I would have a drinking problem and would require a good smack to the face.

Anonymous: Obviously.
Overshare: Buuuuutttt…
Anonymous: There’s more?
Overshare, enthusiastically: Of course there’s more!
Anonymous, far less enthusiastically: Of course there’s more.
Overshare: Well, see… Wyoming’s and my new apartment complex threw a party in the recreation room on Saturday night.
Anonymous: Oh.
Overshare: Yeah, open bar so of course we were there!
Anonymous: Your apartment complex threw an open bar party?
Overshare: Well, either that or the bartender liked us so much he didn’t charge us!
Anonymous: Ahhh.
Overshare: So there was the really, really hot guy there.
Anonymous: Hmm.
Overshare: I mean REALLY hot.
Anonymous: Yep.
Overshare: So I walked up to him, and asked if he liked me.
Anonymous: Wait, just like that?
Overshare: Of course!

Again with the confidence. It’s mind-boggling.

Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: So, he said he did—and then he grabbed my ass! Right there in front of everyone!
Anonymous: What did you do?
Overshare: Grabbed his.
Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: Anyway, yadda yadda… I took him home with me!
Anonymous: Because that’s what you do with guys you just met.
Overshare: He was amazing. Absolutely amazing… but now I’m confused.
Anonymous: Confused?
Overshare: Yeah… because Sunday morning, when he woke up… he grabbed his clothes and said he was going to take a look at my dishwasher before he left.

Yeah, I'd be confused too.

Anonymous: Huh?
Overshare: Well…
Anonymous: What?
Overshare: It turns out that he is the handyman for the apartment complex!
Anonymous: Oh. Wait, so why are you still confused?
Overshare: Well, I can’t remember if he told me he was a handyman and I slept with him anyway, or if he never told me and I should be mad at him about that.

13 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

banging head on keyboard

 
At 8:41 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Boggle, boggle, boggle!

That's my mind after reading this blog every. single. time. Who knew people could really be this dense? I mean, really? Who knew?

 
At 10:04 AM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The possibility that this man slept with Overshare without informing her that he was a handyman is simply lewd, lascivious, salacious, and outrageous! I will be happy to represent Overshare as she seeks compensation for the emotional trauma that this caused her. Her face is my case!

 
At 11:12 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger C said...

HOW do you keep from just bursting out laughing every time Overshare overshares?

 
At 11:30 AM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have that problem alot: forgetting to screen the random guy's employment before sleeping with him

 
At 11:32 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Anonymous Coworker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:32 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger Anonymous Coworker said...

PS-- I'm LMAO at Jackie Chiles' response.

 
At 12:05 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I would think she would like sleeping with the handyman. He's handy, he works with his hands, and he can fix things for her. She can use and abuse him too.

 
At 12:44 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a plot to get CTF over to our apartment while Random Hot Handyman is there "fixing something." It will make him so jealous he'll leave Swedish Nanny once and for all.

 
At 1:09 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Overshare you are so LUCKY, CTF never looks at my dishwasher for me...

 
At 1:36 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are so many angles to this story, its unbelievable.

What I want to know is what exactly is her definition of "hot"? She is, afterall, sleeping with CTF, and I believe he was previously compared by Anonymous to Steve Buscemi if I'm not mistaken...

Welcome back!

 
At 4:56 PM, July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where oh where is this mystical apartment complex that hands out free alcohol... overshare should just blame the bartender for the alcohol that led to said event that is causing her such obvious agony...

 
At 12:43 PM, July 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My apartment complex used to have free multi-keggers a couple of times a year. It's not completely unheard of.

Never took anyone home from the complex office, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home