Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tell Me Those Walls Are Sound-Proof

On a sad note-- I'm going on vacation here soon... so updates are going to be virtually non-existent until the middle of July. Of course, I'm addicted to posting, so you may get one or two. I'm sorry folks, but I gotta escape the Craziness of the Crazy a couple of times a year to keep my sanity. That said, enjoy this one and I'll see you all in a week or two. (If you'd like me to email you when I return, send an email saying so to coworker.anonymous@gmail.com .)

Overshare: I was over at CTF’s last night.
Anonymous: Hmmm.
Overshare: We were going to bed, and he kept trying to take my pajama bottoms off.
Anonymous: [Silence.]
Overshare: And I mean really trying. I kept pushing his hand away, but he was so insistent!
Anonymous: Hmmm.
Overshare: Yeah. Can you believe that?
Anonymous: Can I believe what?
Overshare: That he actually wanted to sleep with me, at his parents’ house, while they were upstairs?!!?!?

It boggles the mind. She’s perfectly fine with sleeping with CTF in a whole host of other public fashion (need I remind anyone of the parking garage? Or of the performance they gave for her sister?) but somehow this, this, was crossing the line. This horrible thing, she could not do. His parents, sleeping two floors above them, that’s the Deal Breaker.

How does one begin to combat such flawed logic?

Anonymous: Hmmm.
Overshare: But he was just so persistent, so finally I said I’d only do it if I were on top. He’s much quieter that way. So that’s what we did, and it was awesome, again!


I quickly filed this under Things Anonymous Needs to Poke Out Her Eye for Hearing, Item #2,058,486.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, July 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you gotta be frickin kidding me. This dude is a loser..she is a default social flaw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home