Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just Drink Vodka, You'll Be Fine

Overshare: I totally met this guy last night.
Anonymous: Where?
Overshare: Oh, at a bar.
Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: He was SOOOOOO cute, Anonymous.
Anonymous: I'm sure he was.
Overshare: Like, sex on the first date cute.
Anonymous: Is that really a category?
Overshare: Huh?
Anonymous: Never mind.
Overshare: Yeah, but I totally screwed it up.
Anonymous: How is that?
Overshare: Well, when he first approached, I was finishing my beer and didn't get a chance to take a really good look at him.
Anonymous: I thought he was sex on the first date cute.
Overshare: Oh, he definitely is… I just didn't really look at him until after we had started talking.
Anonymous: Okaaaayy….
Overshare: Yeah.
Anonymous: I'm sorry—you're going to have to explain how you screwed it up.
Overshare: Well, since I didn't realize how cute he was at first, I totally gave him my bar name!

Bar Name? Check it out: Urban Dictionary.
Who knew?

Anonymous: You have a fake bar name?
Overshare: Yeah, of course!
Anonymous: Of course.
Overshare: So I totally spent all night talking to this hottie, and the whole time he thought my name was Aksana!

All Points Bulletin: Overshare in no way looks Russian. Or any kind of Eastern European, for that matter.

I could barely contain myself at this point. My steely resolve nearly cracked under the pressure of this little tidbit of information.

Anonymous, voice squeaking from holding in a laugh: Aksana?
Overshare: Yeah. It's exotic.

Personally, I think Areola Boobitch is much more appropriate.

Anonymous: It sure is.
Overshare: So the real question is: do you think I can get away with it?
Anonymous: With what?
Overshare: We're going out tonight-- do you think I can pull off the Aksana personality for that long?
Anonymous, completely lying: Oh, most definitely.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, August 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they go back to his place for their first date sex. With CTF at home and naked, I'm thinking her date might find that much more difficult to explain than a bar name. Then again, maybe that's customary in Russia....

 
At 7:31 AM, August 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAY VUUUUUT!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home