Thursday, September 14, 2006

Swedish Nanny: 1, Overshare: 0

Because I find this endlessly entertaining, here are some of the latest Google searches to lead to this blog:

"Obsessed with my chest"
"Barefoot at my desk" (to whoever googled this: Please, don't. Thanks.)
"Evil Sorority"
"Twisted kind of pleasure" (ummm… ew?)
"Coworker does nothing"
"When I wear skirts" (I feel like this is the start of some crazy Madlib.)

And then there’s the completely unexplainable “wooden clogs blog -holland -dutch -tree –geta”. Huh?

And not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES have people googled “Large feet for a woman” and gotten here. Who knew that was so popular?

On to today's story.

Overshare: You will not BELIEVE what has happened now.
Anonymous: No, I probably won’t.
Overshare: Wanna guess?
Anonymous: Not really, no.
Overshare: Fine. You probably wouldn’t get it anyway.

Wait one second. Did she just insult my intelligence?

Anonymous: Hmph.
Overshare: CTF invited Swedish Nanny to move in with him!
Anonymous: [laughs, slightly hysterically.]
Overshare: It’s not funny.
Anonymous: Kind of, it is.
Overshare: No, it’s not! What am I going to do now?
Anonymous: Do?
Overshare: What am I going to DO?!?
Anonymous: What do you mean?
Overshare: Clearly, I have to do something. Or else she's going to win.

I wouldn't call it winning, Bob.

Anonymous: There’s not much you can do, is there? It’s CTF’s decision.
Overshare: I’m just going to have to up the sex, I guess. You know, really take it to the next level.
Anonymous: Err…
Overshare: He won’t know what hit him! Literally!

Mine eyes. They hurt.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Diedre said...

I thought CFT lived with his parents

 
At 11:26 AM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about to say the same thing. Anonymous, please explain.

 
At 11:45 AM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Anonymous Coworker said...

CTF did, in fact, ask Swedish Nanny to live with him, in his parents house. At the time this conversation took place, Overshare was a little sketchy on the details. They came later, and will be revealed in a later post. :)

 
At 3:26 PM, September 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, it's like a little murder mystery unfolding! Can't wait to hear the end!

--Iowa

 
At 4:49 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Anonymous Coworker said...

Thank you, She Who Haikus, for upping the EW Ante to this blog's Google Factor.

Oh holy hell, the searches that are going to hit this blog now

 
At 1:23 PM, September 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Swedish Nanny: 1, Overshare: 0"

That's true if you believe that Swedish Nanny actually "scored a point" by being asked to move in with CFT AND his parents.

Scary.

 
At 6:58 AM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AC: I think we are ready for clarification on the "sketchy details" you allude to here...are you ready to reveal them???

 
At 3:31 PM, April 13, 2007, Blogger are u serious? said...

I just hit my head on the desk at the comments!!! I cannot contain the laughter Overshare is causing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home