Friday, December 01, 2006

Google Fun

I'll get back to an original Overshare story next week, guys. Until then, to tide you over, may I present the latest Google search terms to lead to Overshare:

Cardio Strip Down tour

A whole tour? Really? I wonder if Overshare knows about that!

Witty Comeback about Happy Hour

Don’t we all wish for one of those? I just love the idea that someone out there googled this. Seriously. If it’s you, send me an email. We need to be friends.

Nanny Sex

Dear Jude Law,

Way to be discreet.

Sincerely,

Anonymous Coworker


When You Love A Coworker

Awww. How sweet. Sort of odd that someone out there is searching for some sort of “how-to” about this, but who am I to judge?

I want to book Cole and Dylan Sprouse for a birthday party?

I love, love, LOVE that this person included a question mark. Google, is this you? Yes, I’d like to book George Clooney for a bachelorette party? Please?


My crazy threesome adventure


Not just ANY crazy threesome adventure, oh no. MY crazy threesome adventure. Maybe they should have included an exclamation point.


Amazing shagging

Looks like that Coworker Love Affair Guide worked.

And my current favorite: coworkers alcohol bad

Why, yes, yes it is. Thank you for noticing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, December 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you look for garbage, you find garbage. Not the writing, just the topic.

 
At 9:44 PM, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who doesn't want to book the kid(s) from big daddy for their birthday party?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home